New Student Registration

Explorer Academy and SK Online Academy

Click here to download our Explorer Parent Handbook

You will need to provide the following documents from the previous school:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Previous School Records (Grade Reports, Test Scores)
  • Health information
  • Additional Services received (Special Education/IEP, 504 plan/Gifted/speech)
Supplemental forms due at time of Enrollment
The Immunization Form and Student Rights and Responsibilities Form are available on the district website under Forms Library. 

Administration of medication at school
State law dictates that all medications (prescription and OTC) require a physician's signature. Form 157 Medication at School is available on the district website under Forms Library and must be completed and filed with the school nurse/Health Room for each medication to be administered. All medications must have appropriate labeling.  
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.